View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Battle of the Metallica bass players:Jason vs. Rob

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) Rob is a better player, but Jason is pretty awesome too.
they both good like i posted before, i like jason because of the black Album, My Favorite Album Before Then, Justice For All, Was My Fave, But I Think It Was Just The Thrill Of METALLICA, going mainstream at that time, its like you wanted to stick your tounge at all the Pop And Billboard Worshiping Fans, and new coming fans, oh we knew buddy was,nt true, they just wanted to buy those albums to PO their Crazy Parents, i still see those kids today, with casting crowns t shirts, and the ringtones man, its funny what kids like the first time they here it, my son is not so musical in melody, he likes the darker harder stuff i grew up with, and his roots are similar as well when i was a youngster, nothing you heared except ELVIS pantsy CLINE, Haggard Hank, Jones, Kitty Wells, And Jimmy Swagert, my kid likes Charlie Daniels Band, Fell In Love, With The Devil Went Down To Gerogia.... Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name,