View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 09:37 PM   #14
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I had a funny time today outside. My car was stuck in my front driveway so I went out to shovel, the snow was real heavy and wet and my car is low to the ground being a Honda Accord, so I shoveled and shoveled. My husband comes out and says "oh you don't need to shovel, just drive through it!" I laughed in his face yeah right drive through 10 inches of snow when the undercarraige of my car is practically burried. So he decides to go to the back of the house and get his truck and try to drive up our other driveway which is a hill. I looked at him and said " no way are you getting up the hill" Well needless to say the BET WAS ON!!!!!! He proceeded to get in his truck and try to go up the hill full of snow, I just stood there are watched and laughed to myself. He made it half way and all the sudden the whole back end of his truck slides sideways down our hill..... LMAO!!!! I was laughing uncontrollably and thought you idiot I told you so!!!! So he was all pissed off cause I was right. So he was just gonna leave it there, WELL me the stubborn woman who ALWAYS has to prove a point decided to get a shovel and dig out the truck!!!!! It took me 2 hours and I got it out, and looked at him in the window and just laughed!!! I felt like a boasting man who defeated his worst enemy!!!!:lol: But now the joke is on me because I can barely move my back Oh yeah, all over proving a point!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"