View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 10:21 PM   #9
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
Me too, Jen!!  I know what it's like to drive in that kind of weather, it's not fun.  I've had 2-2 1/2 hour drives home during a snow storm.  It's really draining and you're right, the other drivers are what worry me too.  You must be exhausted after working so long today on only a few hours sleep.   Just take it easy, you're definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks guys I am safe at home now!! It was a nightmare of a ride home, it took me a long time, and I could not go past 25 mph!!! For me that is a BIG deal, I am usually a speed demon:embarass: But it was horrible the roads were barely plowed and I saw cars on thier sides and people off the road etc... I never prayed so much in such a short period of time I feel like I have been drug through a key hole!!!! Well needless to say I am home and happy. I can't thank you all enough for thinking of me and wishing me a safe trip home! I put in some Creed and immediatlely my anxiety was decreased!!! God i love CREED! Anyone out there in this PLEASE be safe it is terrible!!!

Dogstar, you know it, I am drinking hot chocolate and eating Milano's LOL Please be safe in your travels tonight!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"