Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 08:00 AM   #114
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: I wouldn't want to pay for help to get unaddicted to something that Hanson and Cameron bullied me into taking so they could make their cut of the profits.

so, if what you're saying is true, then Stapp has no problem TAKING the help, he just doesn't want to PAY for it? Is Stapp the "victim" of the band's "bullying"? If so, why would he take the help at all if he didn't want it?

In any case, I must commend you on being able to immediately place the responsibility of Stapp's drug addiction at someone ELSE'S feet after only a week or so ago arguing that there were no other drugs involved other than prednisone and alcohol...that must have taken some quick adjustment...here it is, by the way...this was your response to my question asking you if you believed that prednisone was the only drug involved:

Quote: I don't have an impression about anything....I'm sure that alcohol played a part in the equation. Alot of people drink when they are depressed. That is a side effect of use of the drug prednisone....depression. Being treated by a physician that can no longer practice medicine probably didn't help either. He had Ozzy Osbourne on anti-psychotics. Now Ozzy is a weird guy, but I don't get the idea that he is psychotic. But hey, he kept Ozzy singing, so why not let him pump Stapp full of crap to keep him going too. Good thing Ozzy sued, or the guy would still be practicing medicine. I've had family members who had to take prednisone. What it does to a person's personality isn't pretty. And they weren't on it for months on end. Stapp is lucky he didn't die.

Last edited by evyllsummer : 01-17-2006 at 08:07 AM.