View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:22 AM   #20
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree about him actually apologizing instead of making excuses or possibly lying. I'm still not sure who I believe about the Chicago thing. Mark has said that Scott had a shot of Jack Daniel's before the concert, and Scott has said that the Predisone was the problem. I guess it is entirely possible that he took Predisone and drank Daniel's, and it had some sort of bad reaction as you are not supposed to take medications with alcohol. If he did that, apparently he missed the memo and didn't realize the effect it could have on him.

I haven't listened to the interview yet(the more I hear about it on here, the less desire I have to actually listen to the interview myself) so I have no idea about the specifics of what he said regarding the Chicago concert. I'll go by what you posted, though.

He added more lyrics? I'm sorry, but if you are drunk or are having a bad reaction to a mix of alcohol and medications, and you're playing a gig that same night, you're most likely going to FORGET lyrics, not add lyrics.

There's obviously no telling if the Radio Producer's story is completely made up, or true. What I find ironic, though, is that Steve's friend has a similar story regarding Stapp. So it's entirely possible that Stapp was rude to those who approached him before/after Creed concerts. Perhaps he has changed by now, perhaps he has completely forgotten about how rude he was to some people, but that doesn't change the facts.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!