View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:11 AM   #19
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
^^Titan, you are always very honnest. I dont even get bother about what he said to AB...i get more upset to see this guy liying saying things like that at the Chicago gig he didnt forgot the lyrics of the songs, he added more....or like he blamed his doctor for giving him some medicaments....i think he was a bit old to know that what he was taken he couldnt mix it with alcohol?????Daaaahhhhh!!!!!!.....or stuff like he doesnt sound anything like the guy who talked to one of the dj's at the Creed gig years back. Come on???? What are lame lies and excuses, please....and he even has the bollocks to say...if you want i can show you the dvd from the Chicago gig. Thousand of people were there......i read reviews saying he was stinking alcohol..and those people were in the barrier. The best thing he could say to win more respect is say: sorry, i was wrong but now i changed...or somethign like that.