View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 10:55 AM   #16
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Well... Mark said Creed was done after HC too...

Guess that's one thing they can both agree on, heh.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) "Creed was over after Human Clay." That's a bold statement.

"I fired them" "They didn't have self confidence, then when Creed broke, their heads swelled." Another bold statement.

"In Chicago, during Who's Got My Back Now I laid on the stage. I asked the audience, have you got my back? I looked at my band. Because they don't." Another bold statement.

Like I said in the other thread, so much for Stapp handling the interviews well. I know the other guys haven't been exactly kind during their interviews regarding Stapp, but based on all the interviews that Stapp gave over the past year, I thought he'd be the bigger man and keep his feelings about Mark, Brian and Flip to himself. It just looked that way, and to see him now saying/acting this way, is disappointing to me as a fan. It's just going to make him look bad in the end, and with all the blows his image has taken over the past 3 years, he doesn't need that. Granted, he was probably upset with how the jerks err DJs were talking to him, but that still doesn't make what he said any more in the right.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!