USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!

Hey, Mr. Seeker hold on to this advice
If you keep seeking you will find
Don't want to follow
Down roads been walked before
It's so hard to find unopened doors ....

YOUR LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN...."(CREED) Are U READY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlLoNXu3-pw

"What we seek we shall find; what we flee from flees from us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu

"I do not seek. I find."
Pablo Picasso

“We do not follow maps to buried treasure and X never, ever marks the spot.” (Last Crusade) Indiana Jones to his students

ASK AND WE SHALL RECEIVE....(EXAMPLE)...

It's a miracle! For years I have struggled with this last 25 lbs. I started at about 235 and worked down to 150. I've fluctuated between 135 to 150. I thought I might have diabetes (Type 2) because the weight was right in my middle and I could not get it off. I am working out 4-5 days a week, over an hour at a time weights and extreme cardio. I eat healthy except for a bag of sour patch kids every now and again.

I was completely baffled...What is the problem? I finally ASKED the question... then suddenly out of no where, the answer comes....after all these years..the answer comes...BAM..just like that! SUGAR!! HIDDEN SUGAR! I am so HAPPY ..Do you know what this means?

This is how the ANSWER CAME...I am in WalMart buying cookbooks for Christmas gifts when I look up and see this guy smiling at me on the cover of this book. It's JORGE CRUISE...he has this program called the Belly Fat Cure. It was glowing...(the book was standing out from all the rest). I knew I had to buy it.

I get home and a miracle happens, after reading his lovely book...I realize that there is hidden sugar in most of what I was eating and not just a little sugar..massive amounts of sugar...which you guessed it ..goes straight to your middle as fat. ONE cup of Yogurt has 26 grams. Its hidden in foods that are supposed to be healthy. I wish you could have seen my face. I looked like someone had just hit me with a 2 by 4. But then this feeling of satisfaction overwelmed me because I knew...I had the answer I NEEDED TO FINALLY REACH MY GOALS!! I looked like Indiana Jones in my cabinets and fridge searching for sugar contents in products. I found my treasure!

His plan is called 15/6...15 grams of Sugar per day...and 6 servings of Carbs.
Amazing transformation is taking place. I am soooo HAPPY! SOO BLESSED!! HUGS TO JORGE CRUISE AND GOD. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

JORGE BEFORE: http://www.designofdecorate.com/wp-c...rge-Cruise.jpg

JORGE AFTER: http://s4.hubimg.com/u/243731_f260.jpg

LIFE IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-16-2011 at 07:26 AM.