View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 05:19 AM   #53
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by shiver) Whats funny is that Metallica was named biggest dissappontment, yet Kirk Hammet was named best guitarist. And the sad thing is that Metallica put out an incredible album, that sounds nothing like what they have done before, which is good because they needed to explore other territory. Now if only Creed would do the same. Hopefully the new 'Stappless' Creed, whatelse should I call them, will freaking rock the world!

wasen't Dave Grohl named best guitarist? anyhow how could Hammet be best guitarist when in my mind and believe me many, many others "St.Anger" is by far the worst Metallica album and is devoid of solos. I think Metallica have hanged around too long, perhaps for money, maybe they love the lifestyle too much but they haven't produced a good album since the early 90's which is really sad because they used to be so great!