Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #2791
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quick Prayer,

for all us noon dayers, it aint everbody only sexy people, im kidding just on the front rows nothing but the best for my king, AMEN just a JUBLIE way over due, just wanna say a few things, and hopefully it brings comfort to us all others find it furfilling to recevie the meat in due season, why because it furfills a place in us that only one Lord in all can furfill in us and give us our meat in due season, that place where one feels evil to a company those still in their mothers milk, well my My PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, acording to the entire amour of God, And Our Beloved Saviour Who MINSTERED UNTO US, NO SIN BE GREATER THAN THE OTHER, Therefore THE HOLY GHOST Acording To GEN And To The REV, Rises Us And Gives Our Strengeth In Due Season, as most of all know it best to repeant daily in the sack cloth and ashes, as we pray for those, From Boundries To Many Pieces, our hearts are always full stead fast ready, for the coming day OF JESUS, Consider Not Yourself Strange, When You Feel It Best To Depart From Company That PRAISE JESUS, Who Has Not In Tune, UNDER THOSE FEATHER LIKE WINGS, For The Word Says Id, Rather Be Door Keeper Or Gate Keeper, In MY FATHERS HOUSE Than To Dwell With The Wicked, GOD SET ASIDE THE GODLY FOR HIMSELF, its not a walk for everybody, Why The Word Told Us So, For Many Are Called But The Chosen Be Few, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, And Let The Promise Of Glory Be The Glory Of Contempt, For It Be My Strange Salvation, To Minster The Truth The Only Way The Truth And The Life, To Us, It Furfills And It Satisfies, ALL BE WELL, Forbear Each Other In Love The Way He Bears Us, ALL Of Ya,s My Beautiful Skys And Amazing Skys, without that love Of Being One, They Would Have No Need To Excist,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my beautiful sky.jpg (19.5 KB, 255 views)