View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 12:18 PM   #326
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Exactly, Dogstar. I can't believe that this discussion is even taking place. Who are you, sina, to say whether a person should have kids or not? It's not a "mexican mentality". If a couple wants to have kids and will give them love, support and stability, no one should try to keep them from doing so. It doesn't matter what your profession is, whether you're a teacher, an athlete, a musician, an actor etc. you're a human being and you have the right to have kids.

As for him making a mistake, gosh, that's a horrible thing to say. At the time his son was born, he was apparently happily married. I doubt he would have had a child with the psycho if he knew back then that she was one. But he did not know that and they brought a child into this world. That child appears to be pretty normal.

One thing is certain: when you hear/see Scott talk about his son, his eyes light up and so does his voice. It's pretty clear that his son is the center of his life, the most important thing to him. It's also pretty clear that he's a good dad to his son(has anyone read the interview where he mentions coaching Jagger's football team?) and gives Jagger the love and support that he needs.

Your whole argument is flawed and offensive, imo. I don't see why it is being allowed in this thread, as it has nothing to do with the album and nothing to do with the music. Personal stuff like this should be kept out of fan forums. If you're really a fan of Scott's, please try to at least respect his privacy and his personal life.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!