View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 08:25 PM   #46
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
The earliest book of the New Testament was written between A.D. 55 - 65, that book was Mark. It wasn't 100's of years after Jesus died. From that time until now much knowledge has been gathered about the language the Bible was originally in. Today's interpretation of the original text of the Holy Bible are more accurate than that of the King James Version. For many use the thought for thought translation, rather than a word for word translation. The New Living Translation, the Bible I use, uses the thought for thought translation. This ensures that the reader will be able to get an accurate translation of the thought that was trying to be conveyed as in the original text, not just exact word for word translation.

It is quite clear when a person reads the Bible what is meant to be symbolic and what is meant to be literal. Out of all the Bible verses that I have quote I would like each one of you to give me your interpretaion of them. Tell me what you think each scripture is trying to convey. I will be more than willing to listen.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~