Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #2750
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Greater Love

PRAISE JESUS as i countiue to proceed GLORY TO GOD I Love Ya Lord Love That Word proceed john 5>24>29 Lets Review All In The Graves SHALL HEAR HIS VOICE his precious spirt and truth and shall come forth they have done good unto the resurrection Of Life JESUS Said i can of my self do nothing As i hear i judge and my judgment is JUST BECAUSE i seek Not Mine Own Will But The Will Of My Father Which Hath Sent Me lets go over to john 10>17>18 Love Me Because I LAY DOWN MY LIFE That I Might Take It Again NO MAN TAKES IT FROM ME BUT I LAY IT DOWN MYSELF And The Power To Take It Again something to think about ya,alls IN WARFARE or in life when our battles become face to face REMEMBEAR And Anytime CEASE Not The Thought THAT NO OTHER Being HAS Any Power Over You except jesus christ SOMETHING ABOUT That Name that puts all things under him OH they dont know PRAISE JESUS, lets proceed over in MATT 8>12 JESUS said was speaking i,ve taught on it before JESUS He Said The Children Of The Kingdom SHALL Be Cast into Outer Darkness There Shall Be Weeping And gnashing of teeth Where Is This Place ITS the War We Fight Daily Of RISEN spirts Trying To Overcome WHAT THE TRUTH WAY AND THE LIFE Has FOR We Have Been givien a power ya,alls TO OVER COME And PASS IT ON To Our Broken Brother Our Sisters so we take this war not laying down THOSE looking At Me Funny YES IM CRAZY AND IM STILL A PREACHING ABOUT THAT CARPNTER FROM NAZARETH JESUS JESUS Lets Go Open John>7>6>8 PAY CLOSE mind Ya,alls To What The Saviour Said MY TIME Said He HAS NOT YET Come BUT YOUR Time Is Always Ready. JESUS PRAISE Ya LORD was speaking in a short parable For Those Who Have Ears HEAR For Those Who Have Eyes See About A great and many of things all things we are going through