View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 09:36 AM   #61
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's "pieced together pawn shop band" Quote

Quote: (Originally Posted by Alter_who?) As far as being a "peiced together, pawn shop band".........
They sounded pretty good to me and everyone else in Atlanta that was at the show.

I have to agree. I was there too. Scott and Gond Blind sounded great. They were no "peiced together pawn shop band". I'll tell you another thing too. They did a freaking awesome job on the Creed songs too.

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) i dont have a problem with stapp still singing them(but i do think he needs to drop the creed sound and develop his own origional sound now that he is on his solo career) but, i do have a problem with goneblind playing them.(mainly because goneblind sucks.....but i like the drummer). so i think its official, no creed reunion EVER!

I think Scott would be committing career suicide if he dropped the Creed sound totally. Especially in the beginning. I, like most of his other fans, was hoping that his new cd would have the Creed sound. Most of his new songs do sound similar to Creed but I also think they have a new sound to them as well. After all, he is one of the creators of Creed. Why would he want to change his sound when he helped create it in the first place. I'll tell you another thing too... Gone Blind does not suck. I have never heard their old music but I will say that they really rocked at the concert. They played Scott's new music perfectly and they added a little of their own sound to the Creed songs they played. They freaking rocked on Bullets. John Curry also did an awesome job on what would normally be Mark's vocals in MOP.