View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 08:15 PM   #189
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Would love to be going with all of you to Sin City..but doesn't look
like I will. Metallica is touring the East Coast in April as is A Perfect Circle.
Yes, you ladies are very important to me, but so are going to these shows.
$$$ however limits what I can do. I can't travel to shows and Vegas, so I have to make a choice. Last year at this time, I would have picked Vegas...but with the news of Creed's breakup..it's reminded me of how tenous bands can be. Who knows when and if I'll ever get to see them again, so I really want to see the shows. Hope you guys understand. Metallica has been one of my all time fav. bands for 20+ years....I've only seen them live ONCE. I need to see them a few more times while they're still around.
I hope to get together with all of you at a later date. I wish you all a safe and very eventful trip. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. I look forward to the pictures and stories.
Hugs and much love
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."