Thread: Bcs
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 04:43 PM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah, the BCS is fucked up real bad. While OU should've been in regardless (and they are in), USC should've been the #2. It's understandable how they made it (w/ Hawaii and Notre Dame losing, the SOS dropped), but the BCS fucks everything up. OU, of course, was #1 all year long until this past weekend. So what if they lost? That means they have as many losses as the other top teams in the nation... plus, they lost to another BCS-bound team (K-State), and, as we learned w/ the USC/Ohio State controversy a few weeks prior, how much you whip someone's ass (or get it whipped yourself), SOS is clearly superior in the BCS. I felt USC should've been #2, as that is the rank they held for much of the season. I will admit LSU has a good defense, but hopefully the OU offense can find themselves after this past weekend and destroy the Tigers. But, hey, if LSU wins, that means their only loss would've been to my boys, the Florida Gators! And the Rose Bowl will be a great match-up, what w/ the traditional format (albeit by accident) and w/ 2 very good teams.