Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #42
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Follly Of Trusting Riches

PRAISE JESUS STILL SAVING LIFES, Today That Only He Alone Can Save, BECAUSE TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY, Every Knee Shall Bow Every Tounge Confess That Jesus Christ Is King Of King And Lord Of Lords, The ways of the gentiles , this is their way and their folly, the word told us mys noonday troopers, dont be as the gentiles and focus on what ye will ear or drink or what rainment will enbeish and cloth your body, for eveyday shall provided for its self each day seek his kingdom and rightenousness and these things by his meassure shall be added on to you for jesus knoweth what ye are in need of before we as, lord knows ya,alls it dont take much praise jesus as some complane without cease about, and the precious GAL, tell us why so many cry out today without nothing be done, as that the good lord will in fact incline his precious ears from the fool, whos treassures be on earth, somedays i know it hurts but we got be willing to make that deep sacrafice and not worry about what we need but what JESUS NEEDS FROM YA, and ye shall find out it worketh together as one, this is their way of folly and to some of us, its a life we find hard endure, but can stand it, because THE GOD THAT IS ABLE TO RENDER UNTO US BOTH LIFE AND DEATH HOLDS HIS VESSELS , AND SUSTAINS THEME, Which Is Why, The Nations Are DIVEDED, i want i want i want, and there is much work to be done unto the forgotten, PRAISE JESUS I Let Not My Eyes Fail Me I Know Change Is Coming In And Justice Is Being Served To Many PESTILNCE On The FIELD, I SCREAMMMMMMMMMM PRAISE YA JESUS, .....its better my friends that these things be softly spoken to build a nation in stabilty and endurance than the rocks cry out, we serve, an almighty merciful GOD, almighty wonderfull, beautiful thats ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL BEAUTIFUL, And EVEN MORE BEAUTY INSTORED FOR HIS CHILDREN, As The Ashes Fall, But Decreased In A Major Way Ya,alls And Mite Increase , Before Tommrow, Just A Shame, BUT I KNOWETH ya,alls We ARE ZEALED WITH PROMISE OF HOPE AND ENDURANCE, And Will Stand Till PEACE COMETH, To The Nations, PRAISE JESUS, And Achieve Every Our every goal,