Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:05 AM   #38
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fragil But Hopefull,

my heart cleaves to my faith and mine anger , rushes under as if were many waters because of love,i have in this fight and for this fight of all my friends brothers my sisters, that our very much the partakers of peace and good lord today im not afraid of using the word, thats driven further and further away to most and thats common since, and clear judgemeant, as we be labled the crazy ones love you all i feel the better hope in us push toward the prize, God understands relationships suffer, a lot of things do that revolves around you, FOR PICKING UP YOUR CROSS And Following The Master, Its Worth It, tell you departed loved ones and your friends That We Are All In The Same Boat But In Different meassures to achieve the same goal, encourage all to be strong IN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, and as for some, who have not made that sacrafice a luke warm life will not stand these days, as did it yesterday im not addressing none here, but the point im trying to make chuch, we,ve all been partakers of the luke warmers disease, and felt the death sting of their INFIRMTIES, sometimes one must be bold, life and death the toll of these precious tribes, over the holiday season is been 61 , lifes some of us working day and night to certian issues get close to being resolved and better hope and protection my God to these precious lifes, who have like we all been promised peace, and whe we see the times changes and shimmers of hope arise, there IS PANIC As Well As EXCITEMENT, to these tribes who is the living proverb of strengeth and to each victim who was slain, we all learned something in those days, to carry us through AT THE LAMB OF GODS PRICE, Praise JESUS, these are fragil times, and i guess again the proverb is needed, you MUST HANDLE PEACE VERY VERY CAREFULLY, when it marches , and parades, itself by, the INONCENT, my GOD and realize that some of us are wearing the Badge OF Peace To Theme, Not Like The Many, Whos Badges Has Had To Be PULLED, Good Lord Have Mercy Up On Us, Surley gives the USA A Bad Name, and others fighting and defending doing the best job to their abilty are placed in the divsion of the wrongfully acused, with tares likes these in our fields, i feeel in these days with all my heart in the power that above me thats above you , is rising to protect us from the wicked and our foes, and will bring in justice one day at time, thats why i love the bible so much ya,alls because i love justice and i hate every false wicked way, and i know when times got the hardest within these meassures, to stand or to go. PRAISE JESUS JUSTICE WILL COMETH DOWN, In A Great And Mighty Way, Choose This Day WHO YE SHALL SERVE, STILL, And Like REM I ENCOURAGE Everyone To Stand, know i,ll be hontest it dont give ya much free time, BUT IT GIVES YA STRENGETH for what is needed for you And For Whats To Come For Those WHO ARE NOT TRULY saved Its Not A Good Time No As Good Lord we,ve preached to and fro to each other, and for those who truly are it is our rising days of victory, our elders and heroes knew of these days and sung of theme, GOD said unto job where were you dude WHEN THE MORNING STARS SUNG OF MY GLORY, keep theme close in our prayers and as they be the voice of our supplications, are precious elders, and i love theme so, as they are part of my heart and my voice, and my life, pray for their peace as you pray for the holy citys peace, as there is much works to be done, and i feel we are pressing toward more than we know even sometimes, out of my own divison we all have one we say in our hatred all men be liars, this is also part of the structure as the heavens and the earth our passing and preseverance rises, still, GOD DOES NOT MOVE THE ROCK, What Ever Cometh What Ever Goeth HIS TRUTH WILL BE, that brings us comfort, withinourselves ya,alls we fight a war in spirt and inside thats already be won, and we cling for the salvation of that peace being made perfect, as we strife today, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, I Pray Just Every Weary Mind And Body Is Lifted Amoung The Unicorns In JESUS NAME, praise jesus, GOD LOVE JUSTICE PEACE WATER ETERNTIY, Loves Ya,s........