Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Isa 12>2>6 BEHOLD GOD IS MY STRENGETH And The Bodys Strengeth And The Nations Strengeth The Precious Never Ceasing Almighty Sword The Healing Of The Nations, God Is Our Salvation I will Trust In Thee LORD JEHOVAH Is My Strengeth AND MY SONG He As Also Become Thy Salvation And Always The Cornerstone Those Master Builders Refused, THEREFORE WITH JOY SHALL DRAW WATER OUT OF THE WELLS IN SUE SEASON, OF SALVATION AND IN THAT DAY YE SHALL PRAISE THE LORD CALL UP ON HIS NAME DECLARES HES DOINGS HE HAS WON ALL THINGS Without Any APPOINTED HELP WE NEED HIM EVERYDAY , In All Areas And In All Things For The Rocks Cry Out, AND THE DUST PRAISE HIM,Sing UNTO HIM A NEW SONG Of Sorry And Of Rejoice Excellent Things THIS Is Known In All The Earth Cry Out Shout To The Lord In Habitant Of Zion For Great IS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, In The Midst Of Thee, PEACE BE WITH US BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus, He Aint In No Manger And Not On A Cross, BUT DWELLETH INSIDE HIS PEOPLE, Fighting The Good Fight Praise Jesus, Those Who Laugh Now, Shall Mourn Latter........HOLD ON SAINTS, And All Be Well, Prayer Of Sustainmeant And Stabilty To Keep Moving, In Jesus Name
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, Both The Night And The Day Are As One To Our Precious Lord And Saviour, Message PROCEEDING Is Stabilty And Endurance, As We Fight The CROOKERD Path That Was Promised By Our Saviour To Be Made Smooth, Our Foes Will Be Brought Down, It Easier For The Heavens And The Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Pass, Let Faith Be Found In JESUS Name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love One Another The Way He As Loved Us, peace be with our nations leaders, ..............