Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

Analyisis OBAMA,s Afghan War Plan Set praise jesus for the internet outreach program and minstries booming, how wonderfull is he, Just I can Say Boldy And Truthfully Without Any Sugar Added, That It Was The Speach Of The Year, FOR US ALL IN BOTH WARS In Service And IN SPIRTUAL WARFARE, it was a long speach and i some highlights i wanted to bring up but wont have time to bring up tonite since im 2 hours late due to the presuit of happiness, i,ll bring up what i think he is needed most right now in our neck of the woods, OBAMA,s Plan Also Means That USA Troops Will Be In WHAT OBAMA CALLS The Most Dangerous Place On Earth For At Least 4 More Years More Will DIE And More Already Dying In Bigger Numbers As He EMBRACED The Nation FOR MORE SACRAFICE There Are Going To Be Difficult Days, Ahead, I Could,nt AGREE MORE, I,ve Brought Up a few weeks ago or a couple of weeks ago cant recall IN THE DAILY BREAD Forum At Creedfeed, Getting A Lot Into THE PRECEPTS OF SACRAFICE AND THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT, We Bear This Weight BECAUSE It Is Our Spirtual Warfare As We Pray For Peace , Lets Go BRIEFLY Into MARK 2>19>22 And The disciples of John And Those Pharisees Used To fast And They Come And Say Unto Him Why Do the Disciples Of John And The Pharisees Fast BUT THE DISCIPLES FAST NOT ? Because Every Day Is Pain For Most Of US AND JESUS Said Unto Theme CAN THE CHILDREN OF THE BRIDEGROOM FAST WHILE THE BRIDEGROOM IS WITH THEME, As Long As They Have The Bridegroom With Theme They Cannot Fast, But The Days Will Come When The Bridegroom Shall Be Taken Away From Theme And Then Shall They Fast In Those Days , NO MAN Also Seweth A Piece Of A New Cloth On An Old Garment ELSE The New PIECE THAT FILLED It Up Taketh Away From The Old, And The Rent Made Worse I guess The Reason Why I Was LEAD BY SPIRT To Bring This Up Tonite MOST OF US KNOW To Take An Old Garment Else The New PIECE That Filled Up TAKETH AWAY FROM THE OLD, WE SURLEY DONT WANT TO FORGET THE WINE STORED IN THE CELLER From A New Sweeter Version Or False Witness Of Truth OR THE WINE WE,VE DRUNK WITH HIM FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD, And No MAN PUTS NEW WINE Into OLD BOTTLES Alot Folk Get Buy, Just On That Else THE NEW WINE DOTH BURST THE BOTTLES And The Wines Are Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But NEW WINE MUST BE PUT IN NEW BOTTLES. NOW If Your On The Same Wine And Not ADDING Any New Wine In Those Bottles, You Know This Song, BLESSED BE Ya,alls Praying For Us Without Cease, From Obama,s Speach He Knows The Bottles That Has Burst AND THE BOTTLES Will Be Made One, It WIll Always CIRCLE Around Back To That Same PLACE, When We Cry Oh LORD HELP ME, And Bring Back The New Again, THE LORD THY GOD HAS PLACED US UPON A ROCK WHERE WE SHALL NOT MOVED, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Blessed Be Those With The Burden Of Strife In Theme Dwells A Never Ending Strife And Victory Because He That Dwells In Theme OVERCAME THE WORLD, Its The Same EXCEPT UPLIFTING And Except His His Strife THAT OVERCAME DEATH AND SENT THOSE ONCE BOUND FOR DEATH FREE, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, .............