Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Knowing The Bridge

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, a lot of scary things and opinons you will hear, in these times there be no need to panic there be, many drills JESUS Said When Ye Hear And See These Things Rejoice And Lift Your Head For Your REDEMPTION Is Nigh, PRAISE JESUS In The Mean Time Life Surley Goes On My Friends Without Cease, We Serve A Merciful God Who Trys In Which To Prepare The Fool And Make Known To The heathren HE IS GOD, The Word Says WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON IN HIS NAMES In These Days Shall Be Saved, As For He That Dwells In The House Of The Lord WE OUR MADE MORE THAN OVERCOMERS, By JESUS CHRIST KING AND KING AND LORD OF LORDS,
We Shall Not Be Moved, PRAISE JESUS,.....ROCK ON, Let Faith Be Your Weapon,
Today Not Breaking Bengerman But Breaking For Bacon When All Can Agree No Can Argure Kevin Back Admits He Is RUBBISH When It Comes To Arguing i feel he knows the peace be still method, yes im having a peter griffin momeant and pray through this holiday season i dont go off, like Louis Griffin, over paper towels, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, THE ROCK THAT IS HIGHER THAN US, And Upcometh That Promise place Where No Strangers Will No Longer Pass AND OUR JOY THAT FLOWS CAN NO LONGER BE ROBBED, Its Our Time To SING, ROCK ON, praise jesus for all we have acomplished at one time was not possibile B/c The Old Letters Burn Through The Years Of Many Shades Gray.....IF WAS FOR HIM None Of These Things Would Be Possibile To Us That Was Alienatied, All Though We Presue The Good Fight, THE BEST DOES COST MORE .....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Breaking For Bacon.jpg (2.7 KB, 415 views)