View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 07:14 PM   #43
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by AmishGirl
You know what makes me sick? Is that you and all the others won't even give AW a chance. He really is a beautiful person...with a gentle loving soul.  

You people are no worse then him and creedfaner with your language/posts so you have no right to blame them for causing trouble...in fact...you provoked most of it.  I only did what I thought was right at the time because of the way you were treating him. You people would have done the same if others were ragging on someone you cared about.  

First off, get your facts straight before you start bashing. He and Creedfaner (what, are you guys mortal enemies now or something?) started this whole thing. Actually, Creedfaner started it by posting some Tool lyrics without any explanation in the Faith/Religion Forum. AW joined in later. Creedfaner said on the C-F board that he and AW set out *terrorize* this board. So, we didn't provoke sh**. They wanted to incite...mission accomplished. AW also didn't distinguish himself by presenting his views in such an arrogant, self-righteous, patronizing and rude manner that he turned people off to even considering his views, some of which are very valid, IMO. In his defense, he has chilled out a little, so the jury is still out on him. I'm willing to give him a chance.