View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 02:16 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, thanks Ruby...the pit thing was bizarre. They let in people at four gates simultaneously and it was very disorganized. We had to go one way for the wristbands and then run half way around the arena for the one entrance onto the floor. We must have had to go down three flights of stairs. It was nutty. Plus, I wasn't the first one in my line...I was eighth. We didn't know about the other gates until much later on. We had been at one gate, and some security person told us we had to go to another gate to get the wristbands, as that was the only one where the wristbands would be distributed. Turned out she was wrong. Another person finally came out and told us four gates would open simultaneously for the floor. They claimed our gate was closest to the wristband area, but I doubt it after having seen where we had to run. By the time I got down there, the catwalk was the only place left for getting up close. Mark's side was three deep and Brett's was already lined up. The wristband guy I got was really slow putting it on my wrist and I just wanted to put it on myself but he wouldn't let me! Insane. I have to say the security people sucked. They wouldn't talk to us very much and they weren't very helpful. I don't think I'd ever go to another concert there again.