View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 11:53 AM   #1
njdrummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Said Eyes person,
I read the reply you posted on my thread for my bands show this past weekend. In case anyone missed it here it is:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start out as cover bands maybe, but how long have these guys been doing this? Couple years at least. It's time to do your own stuff dude.

And I can't say I'd go to see a cover band. I'm always seeing bands trying their thing. If they're no good, at least they're trying to do their own thing (and I've only wasted a few bucks...). Cover bands are like second rate musicians to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - you don't know anything about what we do besides this. For you information I DO some of my own stuff besides this. And I am a trained musician. I have studied with several teachers that are professional musicians for a number of years.

2 - Are you even a musician?

3. Where do you get off calling me and my band "second rate" musicians when you don't even know us or have even heard us - ESPECIALLY if you aren't a musician yourself...try getting a clue before making insulting comments like that and taking potshots.

4. All I am doing here is promoting my band for the Creed fans here since thats what we do is play Creed tunes. I've never said a negative thing EVER in any of my posts about any other musician no matter what they do whether it be play original material or covers. So I guess you just found the need to be negative...

5. Why don't you just keep your insults to yourself. You have every right to think we are "2nd rate" musicians, but there is no need to broadcast your negative opinions to everyone else.