Thread: So Sad =(
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 05:30 PM   #6
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Just so you know ... this information has been known for months now. Stapp has done numerous interviews with the same information already. Search the board. You'll find a lot of information about this.
More like since November.

CN22, we've been learning more in the past couple of weeks. Stapp did an interview with MTV.com in which he said that they were indeed going to be getting back together. In a recent interview with Billboard, he commented that they all made a pact committing 10 years together, before they explore other paths, and that 10 years came to an end in mid-February. Stapp has been reading movie scripts in hopes to try some acting, and Tremonti & Phillips have once again reunited with Brian Marshall and will get or do have another singer that they will be doing an album with. Stapp is also doing a solo album. He supposidly wrote some music for the Passion of the Christ, but it is unknown whether it is actually on the 'music inspired by' album or not. Stapp was quoted as saying "I've dedicated the last 10 years of my life to Creed, and we're not done."

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"