View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #2955
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN...

What stands between thought and manifestation? TIME

The amount of time differs for each one of us. When we are in a place of timelessness, manifestations can happen
quickly.

How can we step out of time? One technique I learned is through a visualization...

Put your attention on your heart chakra, visualize the sun, the sun is close to your own heart within your being,
Visualize the moon, both the sun and moon are now in your heart, the moon is moving toward the sun, getting closer and closer and closer until the Moon enters the Sun, merging with the sun, they are now one. The moon represents your mind and time, the Sun represents God and timelessness.

http://img.wallpapers.net:81/thumbs/full_eclipse-t1.jpg

Now visualize your creation while in this state of being.

An odd variation sometimes found in medicine wheels is the presence of a passageway, or a doorway, in the circles. The outer ring of stones will be broken, and there will be a stone path leading up to the center of the wheel.

http://www.clock-desktop.com/screens...r-clock-03.jpg

The views of space and time which I wish to lay before you have sprung from the soil of experimental physics, and therein lies their strength. They are radical. Henceforth space by itself, and time by itself, are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and only a kind of union of the two will preserve an independent reality. –Hermann Minkowski, 1908

Einstein, in his special theory of relativity, postulated the constancy and finiteness of the speed of light for all observers. He showed that this postulate, together with a reasonable definition for what it means for two events to be simultaneous, requires that distances appear compressed and time intervals appear lengthened for events associated with objects in motion relative to an inertial observer.

Hmmmmm????

I have to cook Breakfast...Bacon (turkey), eggs, grits...toast. Yum!