Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 11:17 AM   #49
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I totally agree with you Chris!!! You can't help someone if that someone doesn't want your help! It's impossible!

What? We don't even know if that WAS Mark! It problably was someone from the management! Mark is a millionair, I think he could've afford the house and wedding anyway. And let's just say it was Mark... You still don't know what had been said before that. But maybe... MAYBE that was one of Mark's mistakes. But Stapp was the one who destroied his own health. And you can't blame no one else for that!

So am I getting this right...? Most of you Stapp fans are upset with Mark right now after Stapp finally took responsibility for most of his actions? Why are you upset with Mark now? Was it the "Nightmare"-comment... Well, honestly...

Stapp was the one who were addicted to both alchol and drungs. Stapp was the one who'd hit people in the face. Stapp was the one wasn't able to preform well. Stapp was the one who cancled tour dates. Stapp was the one who rode other busses than the rest of the band, (problably so he could drink and do drugs), so the band couldn't stop him from doing it. Stapp was the one who rolled around on stage. And Stapp was the one who were famous for being unpolite to journalists...

And Mark is still the one to blame because he didn't think all of that was fun?

I'm not blaming Tremonti for anything....but I do think he made the statement Stapp referred to. I think Stapp has taken his amount of the blame for alot of what he's done, and its obvious that he admits his problem and his need to deal with it. But, it would still be hard to go out there every night and stand next to a man who no longer cared about you as a person....but only for what you might do to his earning potential. I'd withdraw too. I hope that house got paid for....cause the millions aren't rolling in like they used to.