View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #49
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Anyone going to any of Stapp's tours?...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Well, i'm Spanish and i live in England...its difficult,lol.
In Spain food, weather and people are much better than here and the rest of the stuff it will be much cheaper. Education in schools is really good, we have a very high level of schools over there, better that a lot of others European countries.Against that, maybe the language of course.
England sucks in a general way but what can i say, i hate in here.
I wish you take te right decission and everything go great for you Chase. Let me know

Well, I speak decent Spanish... primarily because I live in close proximity to Mexico. I've always thought that going to school in England would be beneficial for my major and minor (area of study), history and political science. Obviously it's easier to communicate for an American in Britain. But yeah, I know that the Spanish have awesome food... and if it's anywhere close to Mexican food, I know I'll be in heaven. If I were to go to school in Spain, I would be going there for a semester to study Spanish, basically... and would be living with a host family (which would be interesting lol). España tiene muchos de cultura y historia... ¿Son los españoles más agradables que la gente en Inglaterra?

Since this is off-topic... maybe I'll create a thread in the Chat-o-rama section that way I won't irritate the moderators.