View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark Tremonti Talk

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Is this what you're looking for?
http://freegotham.com/2011/01/27/got...mark-tremonti/

I believe he said he hasn't decided if it will be melody driven as opposed to metal.
i read that statement, ya know its hard to say, it would all depend, on where he is at right now with his music, and where hes, creative is flowing from, spirtually and as musician, for that matter, now i felt it best a while ago, that he we go in the speed metal direction, which is truly is getting ready for, kiding as most of us know, some days are root for thrash and speed metal is the only thing that will do, if you like it pure, no if you like it with melody mixes, its a beautiful collabration now i can, see mark welcoming the melody in his need for hard driven metal, being a family orient guy, i was looking foward to from a fan prespective, on both myles and marks projects, and solo,s to get a record done like anything else it takes of course hard work and commentmeant, he deserves what he wants to do with his music, as an artist we have the right, i wish,em the best, like nagpo said, something soon, yeah would be killer, its hard to say as an artist in brain storming and collabaration, what one can cook up, sometimes we must forget what we want, and take and hear a varitey of sounds, even things that are not even music, but speaks the words of our soul, and crank it up along with music, and have a pen handy, .....patients in all things,