View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 01:22 AM   #78
rainfall
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Dude I totally agree it is good therapy, I mean if you listen to half the lyrics from a alterbride song they are ripping on stapp, in the songs they call out his drinking lying ways and slam him from every direction...I like both AB and Stapp and this whole thing is rediculous. Maybe if Mark spent less time promoting baseball on his blog and more time playing we might have another alterbride CD instead of One day remains tour part 6...two years later.... As far as stapp he still a ass for his part in ruining creed, but you dont have to love the artist to appreciate the music and his album sounds pretty thourough, I enjoyed sorround me and Fight Song...good effort...

No, You don't have your facts straight! Do a little research, or maybe just talk to the guys and ask them whats up. They would tell you straight up why they decided to tour for 2 years and if they are indeed actually writing songs, which real musicians are constantly trying to improve which is why bands continue to write music. This is how a band grows together and improves. Comments like this show people just how vulnerable your knowledge span of the band is and the musicians that molded it.