View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
creedwithspeed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Stereomud,Fozzy,Stuck MoJo Members Dig This

FIRST OFF CAN I GET A HELL YEAH FOR THE CREED REUNION?

Check this band out when you all get a chance.I went to see them over this past weekend while i was visiting some friends in Alabama.The songs are off the hook,Prove me wrong

Dangerous New Machine the new alternative heavy rock unit based out of Atlanta Georgia, Featuring former Stereomud Vocalist Erik Rogers,followed by Billy Grey-Lead Guitar (ex fozzy,sick speed) Rodney Beaubouef-Drums (ex outshine,stuck mojo) Jake Kitchen-bass-(ex outshine) have uploaded two brand new songs and music video to there myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/dangerousnewmachine

Coming together in 2009 after having previously played, toured in bands such as (Stereomud Columbia Records),(Stuck Mojo Century Media Records), (Fozzy Megaforce Records), (Outshine Virgin Records) The members of Dangerous New Machine form a cohesive and dynamic unit that mixes an aggressive, heavy rock sound with a less dark and more approachable lyrical style.

DNM are currently putting the finishing touches on their first four song EP entitled 'SKELETONS' Produced by Rusty T. Cobb, also stated that heavy touring will take place this coming summer