Thread: Receiving
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SmEeKy) WOW! Thats such a beautiful poem. I visualized it all in my mind. Its an amazing work of art, I really love it. It makes me feel like there is still hope out there
yes of course it brings me hope to ..SmEeKy of the light that is bright as the memorys of both darkness and light reflict up on us as the darkness turns to day Ann As Always Another Amazing Writing ..i whatch theme become invisble Diappering into the night sky then within moments become stars twinkling in the velvet darkness foot lights marking the way home Awsome ? leaves me to wonder what speciale kind of such butterflies become stars ? Precious Potery : Da Great Job!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything