View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 04:37 PM   #3
RalphyS
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Kissing Hank's Butt: a(-)religous story

people are different because they chose to be...... those who have no curiosity to kiss Hank's butt or those who dont want to study and then deny, will have to prepare good set of Arguments when they have to deal with Hank himself on the day of judgement......, Hank created this town and you dont find any thing oppresive in Hank's creation, it reflects only MERCY and BENOVELENCE...... every one, believer or disbeliever will find the same at the day of judgement, but do you think Hank has let you lose with anything to guide you, take first step and you will see things drawing towards you themselves, its just those people who are scared or corrupt inside who play these games......to you think i will trade for this joke, Hank's words?...... if i do, i am surely making a bad deal.....and i wont find any refuge in myself or anywhere if i do that, specially when my heart and soul has led me through all the test of questioning and seeking?..... shall i not kiss Hank's butt cause some people fail to understand Hank?.............

I fear Hank's judgement just as much as I fear your Lord's judgment, maybe this makes that clear to you. To you Hank is not real and you would tell those people at your door to go f..k themselves (pardon my French), if you do understand that, you can understand that your Lord is as real to me as Hank is to you.

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl