View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 01:14 AM   #45
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Ok Lechium are you the same person that was arguing in another thread that one cannot "lose" their salvation? If you are then you know what? you seriously need to take a step back and look at what you are doing to this board. You are one minute debating with christians about their fundamental beliefs one second and the next you are even denying that God even exists, only in the minds of those who will believe. You are deliberatly making fun of others religious beliefs. You are patronizing others for their beliefs by pretending you actually know something about christian fundamentals such as salvation.

It is apparent that you do not believe that a real God exists. It is evident that you do not believe the Bible is the infallible inspired word of God. And dude that's ok with me. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE AS YOU WANT! JUST AS WE HAVE THAT VERY SAME RIGHT! We will respect you if you will respect us.

I can't believe you haven't been banned from this board yet! Geez!

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~