View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 06:31 PM   #32
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
>how could people who wrote the Bible predict the future?
Many other religions made a lot of predicitions which came true. Nostradamus was just a guy, and he predicted a lot. Predictions dont mean much. Also the Bible had originally way more books than ones you see now. Many were thrown away. Good chance ones woth predicitions which didnt work were thought to be not God inspired and thrown away.

>how everything today is just like what Jesus preached?
Jesus was a smart guy who used common sence.

>if the flood never happened, why shell are found on the top of the highest mountains?
Tallest mountains were under on teh bottom of the sea millenia ago. In the beginning enitre earth was covered by water. Than land rose. Many pieces of land sank unfterwards. Ask any geologist and he'll give you a good and detailed answer.

>how could they know that the temple of Jerusalem would be destroyed?
All major tamples that ever existed were either destroyed or severaly damaged. Exept of inca's pyramids.
The people who wrote the bible didn't get their information from their own opinions They got them from God and the holy spirit God told them what to write...DUH Your trying to make God nonexistant by our opinions and that isn't really gonna work
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot