View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #10
creedm1981
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: CREEDFEED CONTEST #1 - Tell Us Your Favorite Creed Song and Why!

"Are you ready" is the awesom song I have chosen,because when I was a United States Marine, I got introduced to Creed music while I was deployed overseas in Iraq during the year of 2004-2005. This song and it's lyrics were so meaningful to me in my life because of all the turmoil and hardships I was faced with as a young man in the fogs of war and fear of the unknown. The song always kept me motivated from minute to minute through my months in a world unseen to many. It always kept me pressing on and fighting for what I believe in. I had to believe somehow, I had my wife and kids back home in the states and that was tough enough for both sides of the fence. When I first heard Creed this was the first song to pop up on the Human Clay album and something within my heart said this is rock music in reality and it really carried me through the tough times. Human clay is an awesome album, but I would choose are you ready because It's the first time I heard Creed. Now that i finished my two tours overseas and am now working in the "real" world, I still throw that song on in the morning to fight the day I wake to.