Thread: Let's Stop...
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 12:08 AM   #12
marlsy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-CreedKevin397+11-22-2003 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CreedKevin397 @ 11-22-2003 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> haha....addicted2stapp...you totally arent getting me. you gotta try to get over it....be thankful for the fact that we had Creed and the 3 albums they put out, and who says its all over? maybe it is, maybe it isnt. if it is...then yea, i'm thankful for all of it, and thankful for witnessing two creed concerts, both of which really changed my life. and if it isnt over...then great, Creed goes on and we get solo projects...and we get new creed music, no matter what...on that anthology album. try and be optimistic about it.

as for the "Creed Spirit"...i meant that, does the positive meaning that Creed meant to convey mean nothing to you? theres no point in being down about all of this. We've been blessed with their music and message, and each of them are gonna continue with that. maybe seperately, maybe together again eventually...i dont know about anyone else, but i'm thankful. [/b][/quote]
I like the way you think, that is how I feel totally.