Thread: Let's Stop...
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 08:27 PM   #1
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Guys, I think obviously we need to stop the bickering and arguing. I hope I am not the only one who has sensed alot of tension on this board in the last couple of days, I certinatly have and I think we will all explode sooner or later if we let it carry on. I know it might be a way of expressing anger and you didn't mean it to be an argument. Like Dogstar said, it's very pointless, and it doesn't give the board a very nice feeling. Not that things have a nice feeling at the moment anyway, but it just makes it worse.

And remember, we are all Creed fans, we all love Creed. We are in this together, we shouldn't be fighting and arguing over disagreements. Yes, people will have different views on different situations, but it doesn't need to be argued about. Everyone is messed up right now, and we need to try and help each other out and we aren't doing that by arguing.

So this is kind of a peace thread. We all have the Creed love, let's share it and show the guys that we love them. Okay, no more arguing let's be sensible and discuss this the best we can.

I love all you guys I know this is a hard time but we gotta be strong for ourselves and for Creed. Everyone now say PEACE.

PEACE
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006