View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 07:25 PM   #1
CreedCrazed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My last post...I'm just to angry

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board who made me feel welcome especially Teri...I've been a loyal die hard Creed fan for four years but I'm hanging all that up. I just can't except what went on in Chicago on 12/29 and I can't except that poor excuse for a statement that Creed e-mailed all the Chicago fans who wrote to them. You can say all you want about me...stuff like I'm not a true Creed fan and all that, but if you weren't at that concert...you truly could never understand how it felt to be slapped in the face by your idol. Yes folks, I have seen the real Creed and I never want to see them again. Their fans obviously mean shit to them and they've proved that...at least to me. Now I have to deal with all the money I've spent on their c.d.s and merchandise...maybe you can all find them real cheap on E-bay when I sell all this stuff. Anyway for those of you who hold Creed dear to your heart, I understand how that felt. I'm not here to bash the band...just wanted to state my peace and head on out...again thanks to everyone for the wonderful chat...Rock on Creed fans. Let's hope you get some great concerts in the future from the band who truly ruined mine. I had the worst night of my life on Sunday Dec. 29th, 2002. What a way to ring in the New Year.

Karen from Chicago