View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 11:12 PM   #65
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jester) Sincirr...

sticking point here if they took him to be dedicated befor they fled they would have had to go to Jeruselem which is where Herod was who ORDERED the killing of the first born male or in your haste did you neglect to remember that when you replied?

I would like to say that I don NOT have a personal hatered of Christians I have many near and dear friends who are Christians. I am just saying that based on the records and texts I have found I have reason to belive that the whole structure of Christianity is Baseless in the 4 th century the texts where changed to make the story of christ "more believable" due to the fact that there were so many whole in the story it leaked like a siv.

these are my own personal revalations done through my own research because I dared to look out side of the box and what I found is that christianity is nothing more than a house of cards whit no foundation I felt betrayed by my parents for making me waste my life on such bull shit ( I am not knocking anyones faith here I am stating my feelings) if you find happiiness with christianity they I comend you but I encourage you to look at both sides of the coin I think that every one has a different path to follow and christianity it that path for some but I do not believe that it is the only way to heaven. I do believe in God I just reject the Christian model of him.

In short I just ask and encourage that you seek truth and not accept what is put in front of you because there is a whole world out there that the church doesn't want you to know about and doesn't want you to see (man that sounded like the matrix didn't it) I guess that the world is right you can not avoid arassment from the right (wing)

next thing you know you're gonna tell me the world was created in 7 days and that the earth is 40,000 years old
Thanks for your patience in replying.

You are very tactful but I feel sorry for your Christian friends cos I feel that U think deep down that they are a joke and what they hold dear is a joke. I find that sad. Also downgrading. I wonder how they feel.

I will say though, that you might not believe me at all, but I was not born in a Christian family like yourself, in fact I hated it and anything to do with God or the bible. I truly believed that Jesus was definitely not anythihg but a man with decent integrity of sorts. Now U would think that I felt like a fool for Choosing Christ but I didnt have time for that cos I was overwhealmed by His reality.

You never got the chance to choose when U were growing up. Of course U have to go through these things yourself but even the opinion of Herod is based on your opinion of the timeline of events. Your opinion of the info U have gathered.

There must be enough arguments to keep the bible credible or it would have been aboilished centuries ago! I mean, U R not the first one that has come along and researched stuff about it.

I encourage you to keep your mind unboxed and your heart pure when researching.

ROCK HARD!!!