Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 09:09 AM   #797
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

wonderfull for God made everything perfect for just about everybody PRAISE THE LORD but i dont have a fave PRAISE THE LORD inside us all there is a reason for us all to love different days some love snow others sun rain and God Planted A Reason And Light Of salvation for everybody and its in the days everybody has got a favorite kind of day just like the Seasons and the holidays IF WE ALLOW The Lord To Search Us and take a moment to be stll and hear his voice through these things thats a start of beautiful relationship and the light to the road of a seeking road to salvation amen and amen if you hear his voice today harden not your hearts and go another way i think you forgot the Windy days Hev Gen 1 .14.18 And God Said Let There Be Lights In The Firmament Of Heaven To Divide the day from the night and let theme be signs and for seasons and for days and years and let theme be for lights in the firmament of the earth and it was so And God Made two Great Lights The Great Light To Rule The Day And The Lesser Light To Rule The Night He Made The Stars also. And God Set Theme In The Firmament Of The Heaven to Give Light Light Upon The Earth And To rule over the day and over the night and to divide the light from the darkness ..
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything