View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 09:01 PM   #60
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: does he really need all those creed songs?

The negativity and disrespectfulness of this thread(and a few others on here) astounds me. It is one thing to disagree with someone, but to call them a tool? That's just ridiculous. One thing that all of this is shown me is that BOTH sides lack maturity, and, unfortunately, both resort to name calling(which is unnecessary) from time to time. I've seen AB fans acting like immature jerks and I've seen Stapp fans doing the same thing. Neither side is perfect, neither is innocent. Both sides have respectful, mature fans and both have disrespectful fans with the maturity of a ten year old.

The bottom line is this: no one is right and no one is wrong. You're all entitled to your opinions, just as I am to mine. But I honestly think that namecalling should be left out of it. If you resort to namecalling, imo, it's only going to de-value your opinion. It's not going to make you look good at all, and it's not going to garner the respect of anyone(or at least it shouldn't, imo). It's alright to disagree, even say that you dislike Stapp's music in a forum that is dedicated to his music, but please try to be respectful and mature while doing so.

Of course, all of this is just MY opinion and I know that some will agree with it, while others will disagree. But I felt like this had to be said.....otherwise, I wouldn't have posted it.

I'll end my message with some lyrics from a song that I really enjoy:

"I am right and you are wrong
I am right and you are wrong
I am right and you are wrong
No one's right and no one's wrong
In America"

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!