View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 03:48 PM   #50
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: does he really need all those creed songs?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Yeah. But can you tell me what any of those Alter Bridge songs MEAN. Do they even have a message? Hell if I know what it is. Alter Bridge isn't gonna play Creed songs. They have said too many times how much they hate Creed songs. They hate the songs that made them rich men. They don't want to be remembered for WAWO.....hey boys, then chunk them Grammy's in the garbage can....will ya.

Oh, I hear that the Fort Worth, Texas concert is sold out. So I figure there are still lots of people out there that WANT to hear Creed songs...and it doesn't really matter if the original members of Creed are doing them. HA, HA, HA, HA. It sure sounded alot like Creed to me in Atlanta. No one in that crowd noticed the difference...they just sang along.
Look, I can find meaning in the lyrics of Scott, Alter Bridge and Creed. If you can't for AB that's your opinion but that doesn't make it so.

Oh, good for Fort Worth. That must mean Scott's taking the music world by STORM. Just like CREED did - HA, HA, HA?

-Homer Simpson