View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #48
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: does he really need all those creed songs?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Yeah, he's so proud that he doesn't accept Creed is over.
Well, he does need to accept it ... because it is clearly over. However, I guess if the guy wants to hold onto hope of a reunion for something that meant alot to him ... we can't fault him for it.
Quote: Wow...so not true either!!!!!!!I see you don't play any instrument whatsoever to make this statment. The most of the people going to rock gigs play instruments and the most of the people i meet at the gigs are always interested to meet the guitar player. I personally care for the whole band when i am gonna to see a gig.
As I said ... if you're a musician, you care. If you're not, you don't. You care. I don't.

I mean, I'm not saying that I don't care what the music sounds like. I'm saying as long as it sounds good, I don't care who's playing it.

You can't say "it's not true" as though it's a fact. It's not. Neither of us is right or wrong. Some obviously agree with you. And some agree with me. It's just an opinion.