Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #90
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by maccamer) Somebody with a username of F*ck Stapp posted a long post basically calling you out directly for being supportive of Stapp. They also made it clear that Stapp was talentless and Myles is far superior in all ways possible and that AB is going to last....Creed and Stapp will not.....blah blah blah. They gave an email, which I was half tempted to send a post stating that they are ridiculous, but Steve removed the post.

Oh well, you get the haters....you get the fans. We are all here for the music and if you don't like it, at least try and be respectful or you might get banned.

For the record, both Scott Stapp and Myles Kennedy ARE BAD ASS SINGERS, PERFORMERS, AND ARTISTS! More good music we get, the happier I am....I don't know about anyone else.....but I am digging everything that has been released with Tremonti involved as well as Scott and Mayfield 4 stuff. Just good music PERIOD. People are just too picky and get hung up over nothing. Just my thoughts......sorry for the long post.......

I come on here to read interviews, reviews, and to see what other fans are up to. Not to read the hate. Thank you Steve for removing that post!
indeed well all of thats on the list of rules when you Register I will Not talk bad about any creed members or use laungue that minors should,nt read and so forth, and they click on THE AGREE, and then dont agree, however a lot of folk pass through here to here the word of GOD And The Word Says WHERE FEW Or More Are Gathered In My Name Im In The Midst, so if were As Unto KMART, We Will Be Happy With Our Blue Light Specials And Let Walmart, Roll Back But My Best Phrases Of All Time Is Like Tom Bodat at motel 6 we will leave the light on for you, and JAY LENO with Dorritos CRUNCH All Ya Want Will Make More, And Dave Mustane, Burn All The Records You, WANT WILL MAKE MORE IF WAS,NT THE LORD THY GOD ON OUR SIDE, Than Where Would We Be ? We Should ENTER, With Love Respect And Divinty LET IT BE, The Good Lord Has Mercy Upon Us, We Get As Close To It As We Get, You ARE RIGHT MAN, From The Time We Were Taught As A Child The Word Never Departs From Us............. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC.... spirt in the sky, one of our members here has brought us back to that love feeling, BB king Sung It Best When He Sung ABOUT THRILL BEING GONE, Lets Not Loose That, Ya,alls..... there we all speak the same language,