Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #88
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Hm, thanks. I like Myles and Stapp both. In fact, I've been more critical about Stapp more than anyone I think. Whatever
AMEN AND AMEN, Myles Can Sing...A True Rock N Roll Vocalist, off topic just for a second to bring up a point, recall scatterbrains dont call me dude, well this topic to truly is the call me dude topic, However Stapp Will Always Be The Voice Of CREED, and there is a lot of different styles And Influnces In him I dont Think , Has been Unlocked, hopefully we hear it in the now solo Album, The Older Stapp gets The Better His Voice Will Become, which happend with a lot of artists who i dont have , time to make a list of, He Really Needs To Quit Smoking, A Lot Of Artist he dont bother others it does, stapp may be one of theme, I Hear The PATCH is good, but the only way it would help me is to roll it up in smoke it, Now Cold Turkey is hard todo But while He Is USING his Voice, In Recording And Performing, he dont need to smoke there is plenty of second hand smoke, ........ did i mention myles was A True Rock Vocalist....Good Times Good Times, Ya,alls Good Times....