Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #86
maccamer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) ^ What happened?

Somebody with a username of F*ck Stapp posted a long post basically calling you out directly for being supportive of Stapp. They also made it clear that Stapp was talentless and Myles is far superior in all ways possible and that AB is going to last....Creed and Stapp will not.....blah blah blah. They gave an email, which I was half tempted to send a post stating that they are ridiculous, but Steve removed the post.

Oh well, you get the haters....you get the fans. We are all here for the music and if you don't like it, at least try and be respectful or you might get banned.

For the record, both Scott Stapp and Myles Kennedy ARE BAD ASS SINGERS, PERFORMERS, AND ARTISTS! More good music we get, the happier I am....I don't know about anyone else.....but I am digging everything that has been released with Tremonti involved as well as Scott and Mayfield 4 stuff. Just good music PERIOD. People are just too picky and get hung up over nothing. Just my thoughts......sorry for the long post.......

I come on here to read interviews, reviews, and to see what other fans are up to. Not to read the hate. Thank you Steve for removing that post!

Last edited by maccamer : 10-08-2010 at 02:58 PM.