Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #77
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Thanks, I'm glad I'm not alone in my frustration!
anybody wanna baby set, but serious as ironc as it sounds, creed fans base AND AB,s Fan Base, are like wow set aside from each other, it baffles truly as well to certian prespective, i,d speak up through a song, ITS STILL ROCK N ROLL TO ME, better version of course than the .... Rock On Broken Nation...One day At Time Sweet Jesus, Through Patients Builds Strengeth, pray for it daily as artist of this nation, wrting can become flustarating, everybody deals differently i free flow at that point, where you know to write it down out that precice momeant, im my happiest wrting moods when collabarating, with others, you gotta balance the chemestry its kinda like getting a choir to sing in the same key and move it diffrently when changes come in, then again get the choir to sing in the same keys, complex i know, but there is a lot influnces and that we cant exclud but know how to manage, i can see that where your drawn to in a heavier sound play skifully with a loud noise, its not the thunder is always there because we have the amps its not at times how loud it is, but how loud the structure is, from a a wide range of diffrent instuments and gadgets dont know their names but know the sound in which they make B/C, there is to many.... This Guy Here, What More Can I Say, Was The Master, of this structure And Great Balls Of Fire Still Going, Left To Us To Just Play....so many different things has came into the spitrual life of rock n roll since those days its almost like a RELEGION, we bring everything with us, and UV,s so its hard to find that perfect balanced time, and let alone with the world in the shapes in which makes good wrting context of the revloution, you would be surprised in that still time what you get when the pen hits the paper or the artist to their one beloved ball chain the instrument, it takes the entire assemblege to bring forth the power of the strings, after you play this or that, you realized you did,nt get there alone, but sometimes the domanating instruments gets all the credit, but the first domanating flow is the sound its self,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JIMMY PAGE.jpg (3.6 KB, 652 views)