View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 02:03 PM   #27
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) give me a break, scott stapp is not a target for anyone, most people dont even know his name and hes clearly not a threat to anyone or any musician for being a victim of that sort of stuff. seeing what an ass stapp is, is simpler than 2+2 for me, why is it so hard for others to see this! this is whats bothering me, i allready know hes fucked up and none of this surprises me but the fact that people keep on defending him does.

stapp should dissappear instead of giving out new albums, this way he might be able to keep a good name for himself for at most a few years! Wind-Up should consider that

Wow... so obviously you didn't hear that recent radio interview in which the ENTIRE radio station set him up in order to antagonize him. Like it or not... he's still egged on by people. Let me ask you this? HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE? You can't back it up... you hate the guy, so you're using this as an opportunity to bitch and whine about him.

There's always two sides to a story... I mean... to me it sounds like 311 is sugar coating it. It's like they're saying "Oh, we were holding hands and singing songs... and then Stapp in all his infernal hatred arrived and pulled out a machine gun threatening to destroy us ALL!!!!"

Last edited by Chase : 12-01-2005 at 02:07 PM.