Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:57 AM   #50
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Egypts Rage

THE RESTING PLACE OF THE GODS, The Land In Which PHAROHA CRIED UNTO MOSES, AND SAID UNTO THE YOUR GOD IS GOD, THERE WAS NONE BEFORE HIM AND NONE AFTER HIM, Before The Coming Of The Son Of A Man, there would be a great cry out Amoung Justice, PROTECTION AND DIVINTY OF The Trampling Of Grace, And The Land That STEADFAST IN WAR, AFTER PLAUGE AFTER PLAUGE UNTILL THE FINAL AUTHERTIY HAD COMETH, TO DECLARE TRUTH, WE MAKE KNOWN HER CRY, MORE SO THAN ALL ISRAEL, The Word Says, My Friends, And Write It Upon On Your Heart For These Times And Meassures, HE RISES KINGS AND BRING DOWNS KING, And It Is Easier FOR THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH TO PASS THAN ONE TITLE OF THE LAW OF THE FAIL, if it has been a rough agonizing year upon me, so has it been more so on my family and friends, the word says, the lord thy god cometh to save that which is lost and those of royaltiy who have been slaved and tormeanted by this rage and war, pride stripped welps cry out loud even in silence to lifes that was taken still without glimpse of renewal or hope, none has no ground, not in these days not in these hours, except the alpha and omega, PRAISE JESUS, as the word of God did declare, In the promise Of His People, these are the hard meassures, we must withinstand, AND MY MESSAGE IS TO HOLD, And To Bear One Another In Love The Way He Bears Us, GOD WILL NOT FORSAKE HIS PEOPLE IN THEIR TIME OF NEED, IT WAS GIVEN TO THEME, To Let Truth Bring Forth Peace And Stabilty, BUT UP COMETH CANE AND ABEL, Who By No Means Will Let That Pass, This IS WHEN GOD SHALL ARISE AND PROTECT HIS CHOSEN, we are all victims of the same suffermeant, regardles of status, and if we be it, we are part of our brothers counsels and comforts, ya see GOD Is Not Ashamed To Reveal His Past Or Let It Be Known This Day, Neither Art Thou Vessels, HE IS A GOD OF THOSE WHO ARE ON LOW, AND GOD WILL RISE THEME UPON HIGH, As Many THAT LOVE THEIR LIFE, Shall Be Trodden, Down By The WRATH OF THE ALIMIGHTY, PEACE BE WITH US MY FRIENDS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, The Lord Thy God Knoweth Its A Complex, Theroy, We Are All Partakers Of, And Not Male Nor Female, BUT ALL ONE IN THE BODY OF GOD, I,ll Countinue Over In ISA 25>6>12